Javascript Disabled - Modernizer plugin won't work.

Requesting a Transcript

If you need an official high school transcript you can either stop in the Horace Mann High School office and fill out the paperwork or you can email (from your direct email address) the following information to Please include your year of graduation, married and maiden name (if applicable), and address of the school or place of employment that the transcript should be sent to.

I Susie Smith (Maiden name Jones), Class of 2000 give Horace Mann High School permission to send my official transcript to UW-Fond du Lac ,400 University Ave, Fond du Lac WI 54935.

If you would like a COPY of a transcript for yourself please include your address..
If you have any questions please contact Linda Will at 920-929-3740 ext. 5102

Scroll to the top